On December 26, the Mykhailo Pozhyvanov Art Gallery “ABC-Art” and on December 28 at the meeting of the Academic Council of the International European University, the solemn awarding of the World Order of the Star “CREDO” took place.
The Order is given for the contribution to social development of Ukraine’s and world’s most famous people in the following nominations: state activities, public activities, science, medicine, education, culture, art, sports, news coverage, patronage, charity, businesses, law.
The awarding ceremony was initiated by the Committee on Public Awards of Ukraine, Honorary President Dmytro Cherednychenko, according to the decision of the Non-Governmental Organization of Grants, Ratings and Nominations, Honorary President Roman Kashyrin, and according to Cultural Diplomacy International Information Agency, Director Maksym Tiutiunnykov. The event was supported by International European University.
• Franz Vladimir von Habsburg-Lothringen, Grand Duke of Austria, President of International European University;
• Alla Navolokina – First Vice-Rector and Co-Founder of the International European University;
• Mykhailo Pozhyvanov, Ukrainian policymaker, Doctor of Engineering, professor;
• Pavlo Zibrov, People’s Artist of Ukraine;
• Ivo Bobul, People’s Artist of Ukraine;
• Oleksandr Zlotnyk, People’s Artist of Ukraine, Rector of R.Glier Kyiv Municipal Academy of Music;
• Nataliia Shelepnytska, People’s Artist of Ukraine, Ambassador of Peace;
• Vira Revenko, People’s Artist of Ukraine;
• Maksym Zhaldak, Head of Kyiv Regional Center of the Association of Implantologists of Ukraine.
The event also awarded the Ecological Order of the GREEN AWARD to Ihor Beliakov, Director of Odesa Zoo.
The event was moderated by:
• Valery Potemkin – People’s Artist of Ukraine, President of the International Charitable Foundation “Chief Santa Claus”.
• Oleh Pinchuk, People’s Artist of Ukraine, international expert at Shanghai ArtCollection Museum of SRIC, Director of European Art School.
• Roman Kashyrin, Honorary President of the Non-Governmental Organization of Grants, Ratings and Nominations.
The World Order of the Star “CREDO” (motto: Ad Astra) is awarded for the achievements of mankind to the best of the best in various spheres of human life. The composition in the center of the award, the star system closest to the Sun with Alpha Centauri, the star closest to the Earth, the brightest star in the Centaurus constellation, and the third brightest star in the sky, symbolizes the aiming at the highest ideals. The star is a multi-valued image. It is a symbol of eternity, light, great achievements, ideals. Its symbolic aspects are related to the concept of multiplicity (stars in the sky are a symbol of vast varieties), organization and order.
Over the past 12 years, the Order has been given to scientists, cosmonauts, policymakers, artists, musicians, health professionals, diplomatic officials, public figures.
Borys Paton, Hero of Ukraine, President of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, President of the International Association of Academies of Sciences, the first-ever Hero of Ukraine, honorary member of the Rome club.
Semen Potashnyk, Hero of Ukraine, Ukrainian commercial figure, chairman of the board of Ukrhydroenergo PJSC, President of the Association of Ukrhydroenergo, member of the central board of the Scientific and Technical Union of Power Engineers and Electrical Engineers of Ukraine.
Leonid Kadeniuk, Hero of Ukraine, Major General of the Air Forces of Ukraine.
Bohdan Stupka, Hero of Ukraine, Ukrainian film and theater actor.
People’s artists: Larysa Kadochnykova, film and theater actress, Yevheniia Basalaieva, pianist and tutor, Lamara Chkoniia, opera singer, Oleksii Kuzhelnyi, Armen Dzhigarkhanyan, Liia Akhedzhakova, film and theater actress;
Oleh Pinchuk, People’s Artist, sculptor.
Andrii Chebykin, People’s Artist.
Tetiana Faberge, Honorary Head of the Faberge Memorial Fund.
In October 2010, the award was given to former US President Bill Clinton for encouraging the flight of Leonid Kadeniuk, a Ukrainian cosmonaut researcher, into outer space on board of the Columbia US spaceship.
In November 2010, the award was given to Shimon Peres, President of Israel.
Other award winners:
Opera singer Montserrat Caballe.
Actor Pierre Richard.
Singer Thomas Anders.
Michaela Rose (Arabesque).
Musician Gary Moore, etc.