The mobile operator lifecell in April expanded the coverage of high-speed mobile Internet of 4G standard in 674 settlements in all regions of Ukraine.
According to the operator’s report, in general, as of the end of April, 10,745 settlements were connected to the 4G network by lifecell, where a total of more than 27.7 million people live.
In April, lifecell network was expanded in 674 settlements, of which 667 settlements with a population of up to 5,000 and seven settlements – up to 25,000 people.
“In April, the average use of data traffic per data subscriber was 12.4 GB. This figure increased by 22% compared to the same period in 2020. The 4G subscribers increased the average monthly use of mobile Internet by 20%, to 10.8 GB,” the operator said.
As of the end of April 2021, the leaders in the use of lifecell mobile Internet were:
– up to 5,000 people – Dryzhba (Yampil district, Sumy region), Baturyn (Chernihiv region) and Bibrka (Sambir district, Lviv region);
– up to 25,000 people – Koziatyn (Vinnytsia region), Kamianka (Cherkasy region) and Zdolbuniv (Rivne region);
– up to 50,000 people – Irpin, Vyshneve and Fastiv (Kyiv region);
– up to 100,000 people – Brovary (Kyiv region), Uman (Cherkasy region) and Boryspil (Kyiv region);
– up to 500,000 people – Chernihiv, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy;
– million-person cities – Kyiv, Odesa and Kharkiv.
At the same time, in April the volume of voice calls in the lifecell network increased slightly by 3% compared to April 2020.