View our web-site >> http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/1141mINTERFAXhuk
Ukrainian Energy Forum
27 February – 1 March 2018 | Intercontinental Kyiv
Be the first to hear latest updates on Ukrainian Energy market reform and development of 2018.
With this invitation via Interfax-Ukraine, you are entitled to a 10% discount.
Simply quote your VIP code: 1141mINTERFAX.
REGISTRATION ONLINE>> http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/1141mINTERFAXruk
Leading industry decision makers
Maroš Šefčovič, Vice President, Energy Union, European Commission
Volodymyr Kistion, Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine
Igor Nasalyk, Minister of Energy & Coal Industry of Ukraine
Oleksandr Dombrovskiy, Head of the Fuel & Energy Committee, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine
Ostap Semerak, Minister of Environment & Natural Resources of Ukraine
Janez Kopač, Director, Energy Community Secretariat
Andriy Kobolyev, Chief executive officer, National Joint-Stock Company Naftogaz of Ukraine
THE FULL LIST OF SPEAKERS>> http://www.adamsmithconferences.com/1141mINTERFAXsuk
The most crucial issues of the political and business landscape Ukrainian energy sector
• What is done and what needs to be done in a way of reform of the energy market?
• How to create efficient trading conditions for the gas market in Ukraine?
• How to increase domestic production and thus energy independence and competitiveness?
• How to attract investment into production and services markets?
• Ways to further electricity sector reform and integration into the European grid?
• How to achieve greener energy in Ukraine?
SPECIAL STRATIGIC FOCUS DAY ON THE ELECTRICITY IN UKRAINE INCLUDES:
• Policy & Legislation Developments – New Energy Strategy and Transition to Liberalized Electricity Market
• Integration of the Ukrainian and European Energy Systems
• Renewable Energy Sector – Catalyst of Private Investments
• Municipal and Energy Efficiency Projects – Ready for Private Sector Investment?
We look forward to seeing you in Kiev in February 2018!
Interfax-Ukraine is the official media partner of the event.