Top 20 countries of Ukraine’s foreign trade partners of Jan-Feb 2020 (thousand Usd)
Main trade partners of Ukraine in % from total volume (import from other countries to Ukraine) in 2019
President Volodymyr Zelensky called on Ukraine’s international partners and business representatives to become involved in the implementation of infrastructure and social projects in the Donetsk and Luhansk regions affected by the armed conflict. During his speech at the Ukrainian Lunch in Munich, the head of state said that a global fund had been created to restore the Donbas infrastructure in Ukraine.
“It combines two ‘windows’. The first is for international partners, organizations and foundations. The second is for the Ukrainian fund, which will attract funds from the private sector and individual donors,” the head of state said.
According to the president, the key priorities of the fund are large infrastructure projects, work with local business and its affordable crediting, care for the least protected groups of the population, overcoming the consequences of the war – with a focus on youth, women, children and veterans.
“For the first time such a fund is administered jointly by the World Bank, the Office of the President and the Government of Ukraine,” Zelensky stressed.
In addition, the head of state told about the plans to establish the Ministry of Reintegration and Restoration of Donbas.
“I urge our international partners to join and start fundraising for the reconstruction and reintegration of Donbas together with me,” the president summarized.
Top 20 countries of Ukraine’s foreign trade partners for 11 months of 2019 (thousand Usd)
To enter new export markets and check counterparties around the world, Interfax-Ukraine offers products and solutions from Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB), the world’s leader on the market of information about legal entities. Products of the D&B group (Dun & Bradstreet):
GRS (Global Reference Solution) is a global online corporate directory that helps carry out an express analysis of marketing environment, search for partners and clients, verify addresses. Being available on the Internet, it covers 230 million companies all over the world.
D&B Report – business inquiries of companies (Business Information Report) – obtaining an extending examination of the activities of any company worldwide. Data are received within 3-14 days, depending on the country.
D&B KYC Report (Know Your Customer) – checking companies for being in the black and sanctions lists around the world. With the help of D&B’s capabilities, you and your employees will be able to:
– check foreign partners and counterparties in all countries;
– build corporate relations of companies;
– minimize the risks of payments and contract performance;
– search for potential customers and partners around the world.
D&B’s business valuation ratings are the global benchmark for making decisions on cooperation. At the same time, due to the volume of orders and well-practiced procedure for doing business, D&B services are affordable, while access to information has a convenient interface.
Our solutions can be useful for:
– marketing departments (direct marketing, telemarketing, market research, analysis of competitors, search and evaluation of suppliers of products and services);
– sales departments (forming a client base, searching for reliable contacts);
– procurement departments (evaluation of counterparties and association of suppliers within corporate relationships);
– risk managers (evaluation of the risks of interaction with counterparties, partners and customers);
– financial departments (checking counterparties and preparing reports, including on transfer pricing);
– legal departments (reference information on counterparties);
– security services (accurate and thorough inspection of companies).
Interfax-Ukraine is an authorized partner of D&B (Dun & Bradstreet) in Ukraine.
Maksim Urakin is the project manager.
For consultations, as well as cooperation, please contact Interfax-Ukraine’s commercial department by phone:
+38 (044) 270 6574,