Have you noticed how picky and demanding we have become for things like leisure? We plan it in advance, calculate everything down to the smallest detail, we are interested in new products on the market, nuances, reviews… In short, we do everything possible to feel as comfortable and safe as possible. And search time imperceptibly becomes a real test for the nervous system.
So let’s hurry to help you. Here are seven benefits of a comfortable stay in one of the best complexes in Western Ukraine – the hotel and resort complex Karpaty:
1. Do you dream of choosing a universal recreation complex, which has a variety of services, locations, entertainment and amenities such as transfer services, modern communications or child care? Expectations are clear, but today not all Ukrainian health resorts can boast of their scale and versatility, as the hotel and resort complex Karpaty, which infrastructure is impressive in scale and diversity.
2. Your priority is recreation, which includes diagnosis and treatment. It is the right choice, given the hectic pace of modern life. We have an opportunity of doing the minimum list of health screening tests only in two cases: when we get ill and we already feel bad, or during the holiday resorts. Use the second option and choose for yourself our complex with modern medical equipment and skilled medical staff which practices updating the medical base, training for doctors, and medical conferences. Here your health will be kept safe.
3. Is the comfort and convenience of the room important to you? It is quite clear and logical, because you spend a lot of time in your room, so why not spend this time with maximum comfort and enjoyment: with comfortable and modern furniture, satellite TV, safe box, minibar and, of course, the most beautiful view from your own window or a balcony. And it does not have to be a VIP room. The main thing is that you feel comfortable in it. We can boast of a variety of rooms: you can choose single, double rooms, as well as junior suites, suites and apartments in the Karpaty complex. All rooms are equipped with refrigerators, TVs, safe boxes, telephones with local and international connections and bathrooms.
4. Nutrition during the holiday is an important component. It is desirable that it was three times and dietary. Today’s reality is the obligatory buffet system, but this is more of an advantage than a disadvantage, because you will get a few more conveniences – the choice of dishes and the size of the portion as you like. The Karpaty complex has the best buffet food, but its main feature is that the dishes of incredibly delicious diet cuisine are prepared from home-made products brought from a local eco-farm.
5. Do you dream of SPA and active recreation for the benefit of the body? We will offer a full range of relevant services: swimming pool, sauna, hydromassage, fitness, aerobics, beauty salon, sports attractions and recreation areas. We have taken care of your active recreation and offer activities in the pool with a coach and aqua aerobics classes. And of course today, fitness and Nordic walking are in demand, we have a modern gym.
6. Choose a place to rest based on the principle: “I want new experiences!”. If new impressions and emotions are an important factor when choosing a place, then you place the right accents. Modern people have made this factor a trend, and the search for new experiences is the main component of recreation. Find out if there is a disco bar or karaoke in the complex. The complex has concert and dance halls, restaurants, museums, a water park or a mini zoo. We have taken care of a variety of excursion programs: excursion services can be provided on the basis of our complex.
7. You are a modern person and you are an active user of social networks. This means that it is important for you to have photo areas, places where you can make the most of the atmospheric photos, which will be good memories of the vacation. And do not forget about the humorous rule of all vacationers: if your photos are not on social networks, consider that you have not been anywhere. Of course, we will not let you down, because you will not only get a lot of impressions of great locations, but also replenish your photo archives with photos.
If you like these features of good-quality vacation and wellness, we are pleased to welcome you to our hotel and resort complex, which meets all the criteria for quality rest.
We invite you to visit our picturesque place and it is guaranteed that you will get a quality vacation, lots of fun and full of happy memories! See you in the Karpaty complex!
Hotel and resort complex Karpaty
• +38 (03247) 62 747
• +38 (095) 27 62 000
• +38 (067) 82 62 000
Lviv region, Truskavets, 2, Karpatska Street
Ukraine has registered 8,109 new cases of COVID-19, as well as 26,307 recoveries and 356 deaths in the past 24 hours, the Ukrainian Health Ministry said on Wednesday.
“Over the past day, Ukraine has recorded 8,109 new cases of COVID-19 (including 707 children and 182 medical workers), alongside 142,921 people vaccinated for COVID-19, among them 47,137 people who received their first shot and 95,784 who completed their vaccination. In the past 24 hours, 2,280 persons have been hospitalized, 356 have died, and 26,307 have recovered,” the ministry said on Telegram.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, Ukraine has seen a total of 3,578,557 coronavirus infections, including 3,259,316 recoveries and 91,958 deaths.
The consumption of antibiotics for some groups in Ukraine has grown 5-6 times, Minister of Health Maksym Stepanov said during a press briefing in Kyiv on Wednesday.
At the same time, the minister noted that the situation is under control.
“The consumption of antibiotics in Ukraine has grown by 5-6 times for some groups. I held meetings with pharmaceutical companies, we have a controlled situation, medical institutions are provided with a two-three-month supply of antibiotics,” he said.
In the modern world of rapid technological development, you need to do a lot to be successful and stay in the top. It is especially important to know how to stay healthy and enjoy a fulfilling life, be productive and push yourself beyond limits.
Answers to the most topical questions about upgrading the body and mind will be given at the first Biohacking Conference Kyiv, dedicated to innovative ways of improving health and prolonging youth. Organized by Smile-Expo, the event will take place on November 11, 2020.
Leading experts from various industries will speak at the event: doctors, scientists, gerontologists, biohackers and many others. Among them:
– Oleksandr Kolyada – geneticist, research associate at the lab of epigenetics at the Institute of Gerontology, founder of DIAGEN lab.
– Lyudmyla Goncharova – dietarian, immunologist, two-time winner of The Battle of Nutritionists TV show on STB, founder of Goncharova Clinic.
– Oleksandr Skorokhod – Candidate of Biological Sciences, research worker at the Department of signaling cell systems at the Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics at the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
– Hlib Khodorovskyi – meditation expert, experienced mindfulness trainer.
Experts will delve into the main biohacking tools and explain the interrelation of dieting and longevity. Separately, speakers will discuss how genetic researches help to detect health risks, determine parameters of food digestion, and draw up a disease prevention program. In addition, the reports will focus on a safe approach to sports training, the benefits of mindfulness meditations and health management intended to improve productivity in all areas of life.
About safety measures at the conference
To protect guests, speakers, participants, and sponsors of the event against catching coronavirus, Biohacking Conference Kyiv will adhere to all the requirements of the Ukrainian government and the Ministry of Healthcare aimed to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The following preventive measures will be taken at event, among others:
– Admission to the event is allowed only in a protective face mask or respirator.
– Temperature screening at the entrance.
– Availability of antiseptics in the premises, where the event will take place.
– The number of conference attendees is restricted according to the requirements of the Ministry of Healthcare.
– The distance between chairs for guests will be at least 1.5 meters.
Organizer and venue
The event is organized by the international Smile-Expo company, which specializes in industry events dedicated to innovations.
Biohacking Conference Kyiv will be held at Oasis conference hall on November 11.
More info and registration: kyiv.biohacking.events
Interfax-Ukraine – General News Partner of the event.
In the second part of an educational video made by the Expert Club about nutrition, veganism and vegetarianism, Doctor of Biological Sciences Sviatoslav Morozov and healthy nutrition expert Veronika Vero, who promotes vegetarianism, analyzed staple food that is traditionally consumed by Ukrainians.
The experts came to the conclusion that consumption of sausages and sausage products, as well as cakes, some sorts of sweets and canned herrings could be harmful. They also recommended to eat more fruit and vegetables, as well as limit consumption of bread, flour products and bacon.
Honey, dried fruit, raisings, seasonal fruit and vegetables were highly recommended by the experts.
In addition, the experts cast doubt on benefits from regular consumption of dairy products since quality of the raw material (milk) raises questions, while lactose intolerance among many people makes consumption of such products even detrimental.
Doctor of Biological Sciences Sviatoslav Morozov said that food producers aspire to reduce their products’ cost value and often ignore the harm they may cause to consumers’ health.
Otherwise, they will be simply unable to withstand the market competition.
“Speaking about monotonous diet for farm animals and various chemical additives, they are used not to poison consumers. Nobody pursues such a goal. The task is different – to cut the cost value and make products with a very long shelf life, while it is a big question whether this is useful or at least safe for human body,” Morozov said.
The full video is available on the Expert Club YouTube channel
Veronika Vero, a vegetarian and healthy nutrition expert, spent more than eight years of training at the research and development center. She is the author of several programs, seminars, as well as physical, mental and energy retreats.
Sviatoslav Morozov is a scientist with 30 years of experience, a Doctor of Biological Sciences and the author of a series of trainings, titled “Survival in a Megalopolis.”
The Health Ministry of Ukraine has allowed clinical testing of four domestic medicines with the aim of studying their effectiveness for patients diagnosed with coronavirus (COVID-19).
These medicines include Amizon Max, Amixin IC, Bioven and Corvitin, Health Minister of Ukraine Maksym Stepanov said during a press briefing on Monday.
“Some clinical trials are at the final stage. As soon as results are obtained, conclusions on a possibility of using these medicines for treatment of the coronavirus disease will be made,” the ministry said.
The Health Ministry also monitors the information about the development of COVID-19 vaccines in the world. There is no such vaccine at the moment. AstraZeneca has announced its plans to produce the vaccine. Four countries (Germany, France, Italy and the Netherlands) have created an alliance and preordered the vaccine.
“Ukraine has also addressed these countries with a request for putting our country on the priority list for obtaining the vaccine when it appears,” the ministry said.